Help Save Lives in Pierce County!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVarious sitesTacoma, WA 98402
Use your experience and abilities and help us save lives of local area patients by becoming a Blood Center Volunteer!
Our volunteers are vital links in a critical life-saving chain. Our positions are unique in that you not only make a direct impact on lives of patients and families in your own community, but you get to directly interact with the staff and donors who are partners in that process with you. We encourage active seniors to join us in this mission.
Whether you are registering donors at our Donor Centers or at a blood drive in your community, caring for donors after they've given blood, or a whole host of other promotional and administrative positions the Blood Center can use your talents, skills, passion and willingness to help.
Volunteers are needed now for daytime and evenings, weekdays and weekends in your community. We have multiple locations to serve you, flexible schedules to accommodate your lifestyle, and plenty of free parking! Contact us today to become part of our team!
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of a couple 4-6 hour shifts a month.
- Active Retirees Needed to...
- Care for Blood Donors in...
- Help Save Lives in Kitsap,...
- Couriers Needed! Drive Our...
- Care for Blood Donors in the...
- Register Blood Donors in...
- Administrative Assistant
- Help Save Lives in Pierce County!
- Summer Volunteer Internships
- Interested in a Career in...
- Volunteer Ambassador Needed for...
- Register Blood Donors in the...
- Greet, Register or Care for...