Volunteer to 'START A CHAPTER' !
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Start a Chapter in School,Club,Organization
Start a School Chapter ! Volunteer your skills and Leadership and Start a Chapter in your school,club,organization,etc. Experience the feeling of Leadership .
If you're interested in becoming a Chapter Leader here's what you need to know:
Successful Chapter Leaders are those who have a strong work ethic for the cause and work hard on developing skills to:
- Work to grow Membership or work with other members to create an informed, supportive and empowering community
- Organize events,
- including fundraisers
- meetings or classes, on a small or large scale
- Practice diplomacy with others and work to maintain respect and integrity
- Delegate tasks so that other students, such as steering committee members, can make their valuable contributions to the group.
- Represent your School,Club,etc.
Although there are no professional minimum qualifications, we look for the kinds of background experience that would be beneficial to a leader.
- Develop and communicate a strong vision and goals for the chapter that He|she represents
- Help develop the next Chapter Leader and/or successful candidates who will later take on this important role to help move the chapter forward.
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity