Volunteer to 'START A CHAPTER' !
DONATE TO THIS
43 people are interested
Start a School Chapter ! Volunteer your skills and Leadership and Start a Chapter in your school,club,organization,etc. Experience the feeling of Leadership .
If you're interested in becoming a Chapter Leader here's what you need to know:
Successful Chapter Leaders are those who have a strong work ethic for the cause and work hard on developing skills to:
- Work to grow Membership or work with other members to create an informed, supportive and empowering community
- Organize events,
- Including fundraisers
- Meetings or classes, on a small or large scale
- Practice diplomacy with others and work to maintain respect and integrity
- Delegate tasks so that other students, such as steering committee members, can make their valuable contributions to the group.
- Represent your School,Club,etc.
- Develop and communicate a strong vision and goals for the chapter that He|she represents
- Help develop the next Chapter Leader and/or successful candidates who will later take on this important role to help move the chapter forward.
- Call Today to Volunteer!
About My Charity 4 Kid's Inc/Volunteer One
PO BOX 442113, Miami, FL 33144, US
My Charity 4 Kids, Inc.'s mission is to fund medical research in the field of congenital eye disorders, Autism, grant funds and supplies to these children and families and non-profit organizations that share a common interest.
- We Educate both parents and children on their emotional, physical and spiritual needs ensuring a sense of well being.
- We Supply children with Therapeutic toys and devices to enhance their cognitive abilities.
- We Grant children & their Family's with Fund's to be used for the development of their child with special need's.
The Corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational and scientific purposes, including for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as an exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Must be at least 16