Looking for a part time opportunity to help parent and child relationships? NOW YOU CAN!
Child and Family Advocacy and Service agency six years young has immediate need for Assistant Administrative Assistant. The Toby Center serves children and single parents in eight counties in Florida. Nearly one third of the children we serve are in foster care.
We need you immediately if you have:
Excellent Telephone Skills!
Are Detail oriented!
Can use word and Excel!
Can multi task?
8- 10 hours per week
2 or more hours per day!
Comfortable home office environment
Working with Toby Center's Director of Administration!
Coffee, too!!! YAY!!!
Did you know that
-40% of public school children live in single parent households in Florida?
- less than 70% of high school students graduate?
- 40% of public school children take behavior modifying prescriptions?
- 30% of parents do not have visitation with their children because they are blocked by the other parent?
- that courts provide orders for visitation to assure children that both parents can be in their lives?
The Toby Center provides these services!!
Help us be even more effective!!
Visit us at www.thetobycenter.org to learn more about us!
Then call Meredith at 1-855-862-9236, ext. 1 and schedule a conversation about this important opportunity!
Help us improve child outcomes!
Thank you!! Thank you!!!
Dr. Mark Roseman!
- Office Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Administrative Support
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Service
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per week, 3 to five days! More!
- Personable, knowledge of MS Office, office experience, self motivated, flexible!