If you can spare just 2-4 hours a week, YOU can make a HUGE difference for those at end of life and their family members!
At Circle Home, we CHERISH, MENTOR, and SUPPORT our wonderful volunteers! Circle Home (formerly VNA of Greater Lowell) is a community-based non-profit that has been serving our community for over 100 years. Our incredible volunteers COME to us to make a difference, STAY with us because of our incredibly supportive community, and LOVE their experience because of the impact they make. Find out why hospice volunteering is so LIFE AFFIRMING.
We have volunteer jobs for all temperaments and skills:
* visiting and companionship
* administrative and event support
* complimentary therapies such as massage, Reiki, aroma, art, music, pet, and energy therapies
* bereavement care
* special programs for Veterans
* sharing skills such as household finance and budgeting skills
* hairdressing, manicures and pedicures
* legacy projects and memorial items
* check-in programs where volunteers call families to ensure they have the supplies they need
* volunteer newsletters, community building and training
What SKILLS, INTERESTS, and TALENTS do you have?? We can create the perfect volunteer job to match them!
Extensive training, mentoring and support provided. Flexible schedule.
Circle Home serves patients in their own homes (primarily) and skilled nursing facilities (some) in Hudson, Nashua, and Pelham, New Hampshire; and Andover, Billerica, Chelmsford, Dracut, Dunstable, Lawrence, Lowell, Methuen, North Andover, North Billerica, North Chelmsford, Pepperell, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, and Westford, Massachusetts. Volunteers can choose which towns they wish to serve and arrange visits according to their schedule.
Come join our amazing community and see why our volunteers AVERAGE 8 years in service with us - and several more than 20 years! We look forward to hearing from you!
Hospice Volunteer Coordinator
Circle Home, Inc.
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week