Are you a talented graphic designer interested in the arts?
Art League Rhode Island is looking for motivated volunteers to serve on the Communications Committee. A creative group, the Communications Committee is responsible for all the communication and marketing endeavors of ALRI. We are on the look out for someone with experience that will help us market all the exhibits, programs and activities that we offer.
Find out more about us at www.artleagueri.org
Other duties may include:
* Designing Print materials* Update our WordPress website
* Designing Constant Contact emails
* Working within PayPal to create buttons
Please send us your CV and short letter of introduction (up to 500 words) in the body of your email if you think you'd be a good fit.
There are no required hours however, we ask that volunteers attend one monthly meeting and complete tasks as assigned.
Experience in WordPress, Constant Contact, Photoshop and InDesign preferred.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed