Interested in making a real difference in someone’s life?
VNA Care is seeking caring, compassionate adults of all ages and backgrounds to offer support to our patients and families who reside in over 200 communities in eastern and central Massachusetts. We provide initial and on-going training for our volunteers.
VNA Hospice Volunteers can do many things:
- Provide companionship with reading or music
- Support patients and family members
- Offer respite for caregivers
- Run errands for patients or caregivers
- If certified, provide Reiki
- Provide program support through involvement with projects
Our next training begins in Boston in early September. Other trainings will follow. Please contact us for more information to help you decide if this is the opportunity for you.
Call Volunteer Services at 781-569-2811or
E-mail us at Hospice_Volunteer@vnacare.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training