Blossom Care Network (BCN) provides 1-to-1 trauma informed mentoring and coordinates services for Colorado’s sexually abused and exploited youth. Using mentoring as the foundation we help vulnerable minors identify and develop their interests and skills, encouraging them toward lifelong success. Through the Blossom Center and community-based mentoring, BCN will fill the need that almost all sexually exploited kids have; the lack of consistent, caring adult relationships.
The Communications Coordinator is responsible for all communications that are received as well as for outgoing communications to existing supporters, to new leads, to potential leads and to the press. Duties include:
Use Salesforce CRM
- Monitor the general email inbox
- Redirect some emails to appropriate person
- Respond to other emails as needed
- Assist in receiving incoming phone calls; phone # will be added to Google Voice
- Organize and execute email campaigns to existing and potential leads
- Preplan email campaigns to coincide with events and marketing needs
- Plan series of email blasts leading up to events and other key dates
- Organize and execute email campaigns to existing donors
As a seed stage, faith-based 501(c)3 nonprofit, BCN aims to build its’ culture around integrity from the start. We’re looking for people with a positive "git-er-done" attitude and an unbreakable code of personal integrity that follow through on 100% of their commitments. More than for ourselves, it is for the youth we serve that BCN must demand these requirements. If you meet these qualifications and want to make a positive difference in our communities and our children’s lives throughout Colorado, there is potentially a spot for you on the Blossom team.
All positions are at this point part-time volunteer, but in the future we hope to make core jobs like this one full-time paid positions, finances permitting.
If interested, please contact President of the Board, Mathew Sharratt to schedule an initial interview.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week
- Internet Researcher - help...
- Social Media Coordinator - help...
- Volunteer Director - help...
- Communications Coordinator -...
- Marketing Director - help...
- Financial Director - help...
- Events Coordinator - help...
- Advisory Board - help Colorado's...
- Prayer Team Leader - help...
- Grant Writer - help Colorado's...