Girls' Angle is a nonprofit math club for girls based in Cambridge, MA. Founded in 2007, we offer a comprehensive approach to math education.
Girls' Angle is looking for an assistant to help the organization's founder with a variety of projects and tasks. Specific assignments can be fit to the volunteer's skills and interests.
Below are some examples of areas where we would welcome assistance:
- Communicating with parents of members (and potential members) of the Girls' Angle Math Club
- Communicating with teachers and other group leaders interested in hosting Math Collaborations
- Communicating with mathematicians and others who contribute their expertise to the Girls' Angle magazine and/or club
- Applying for corporate grants to support Girls' Angle
- Helping with the production of the Girls' Angle magazine
- Program Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Sales Marketing
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Prefer someone in the greater Boston area