WE NEED YOUR COMPUTER SKILLS!!!
Looking for:Fast Learner, Self-Motivated, Upbeat, Technically Inclined, Knowledge of Social Media, Large "Friends" list, and Able to work on their own (unsupervised). You must have reliable Laptop, WiFi Capable, and reliable transportation. We are a community organization so we look for applicants that display a sense of social responsibility to "Pay it Forward."
Social Media Manager:
- 5-10 hours per week (College Credit Available for Internship/Field Experience)
- Monday thru Friday (Some Saturdays)
- Flexible Hours (Schedule Subject to Change)
- Transportation Re-Imbursement
- Need your own Laptop
- Can Grow into a Permanent Salaried Position.
- Apply Online @: http://starlightprojects.org/apply-2day
- Or In Person @: 184 S. Main Street Ste #3 Snowflake AZ 85937
Job entails: Strong computer skills, Multi-Tasking, Searching/Posting abilities on social media, Excellent phone skills, Customer service experience, and Strong verbal ability.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a plus!
APPLY ONLINE OR CALL OFFICE@928-457-2232
We are a Non-Profit 501(c)3 Charity at Starlight Projects Foundation. A social service agency serving the community need of youth, families, & individuals.
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Information Architecture
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- At least 5-10hrs per week
- Must have your own laptop