We are looking for a leader for the local chapter of ChickTech. This opportunity would marketing your local chapter through social media, email, meetup, public relations and other areas.
Our ideal leader will have some or all of the below:
- Experience with either nonprofits and/or the tech field
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to work in a collaborative style and move others to action by planning, motivating and organizing work tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills that establish and maintain credibility and relationships
- Social media experience
- Email marketing experience
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing communication for the leadership team through email, social media, email, meetup, public relations and other areas.
The main objectives:
- Assist the chapter with outbound communication with volunteers and participants
- Provide and oversee comprehensive documentation to help identify best practices and keep the events in line with the organization’s mission and philosophy.
- Be responsible for working with your team of ChickTechies to cover what you need to be successful.
- Create quality reports and presentations as needed.
- Attend ChickTech meetings and facilitate communication between leadership team members.
- Keep in close connection with HQ and other chapters
Time Commitment: 1 to 2 hours per week
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- General Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 - 2 hours per week
- High School Program Director:...
- Graphic Designer, Bay Area Chapter
- Call for Day-of ACT-W New York...
- Career Events Lead: ChickTech...
- Partnerships Lead, ChickTech...
- Call for ACT-W Austin Conference...
- Volunteer Lead - Houston
- Twitter Bot Workshop Leader,...
- Communications Lead - Atlanta
- Workshop Leader, ChickTech Atlanta
- Call for ACT-W Boston Conference...
- Communications Lead - Houston
- Call for ACT-W Seattle...
- Development Manager/Fundraising...
- Career Events Manager, ChickTech...
- Mobile App Design Workshop...
- ChickTech Social Media Lead,...
- Women in Tech Events Manager,...
- High School Program Volunteer:...
- Chapter Director - Atlanta