Volunteer areas: (choice or tasks)
- Education: Hammerslag School - teaching / providing teaching materials, construction of children’s boarding accommodation / dining hall, painting school walls, make teaching materials, preparing/serving meal for children and giving entertainment, play and games.
- Agriculture: working at the project farm- weeding corn, beans and potato gardens help start a poultry or piggery unit to help improve on both the child nutrition and school income.
- Field Work (Community/Households): provide mosquito nets for pregnant mothers, children, disabled and elderly Households. Help in fight against poverty and disease- HIV/ADIS spread among youth (conduct /facilitate training workshops).
- Health: provide routine medical check up for both rural and school children and develop a treatment centre or point and in future build a child health care facility- hospital.
- Project Office: Provide professional training to field staff and technical assistance in project management and development- internet use, website training and development or construction of a project office.
- Child Welfare
- Network Administration
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- General Education
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours a wek
- Volunteer pays 40 USD per day.