Recruit volunteers via your co-workers, organizations, family, friends, and other networks by referring them to register for their qualified opportunity on Volunteer Match by searching on DuPage County ACT-SO.
Attend events at schools, churches, ACT-SO orientations and other venues, initiates calls and makes appropriate follow-up calls as needed.
Assist in making direct contact with schools, churches, organizations in order to recruit volunteers in STEM, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, Entrepreneurship, Humanities and over 20 other areas listed on Volunteer Match.
Materials and training will be provided.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours a month
- Jr. High School Technical Mentor
- Jr. ACT-SO Assistant...
- Corporate Fundraising Assistance...
- Student Recruitment for Academic...
- ACT-SO Assistant Administrative...
- Experienced Grant Locator/Writer...
- Jr. High School Academic Coach
- Volunteer Recruitment Team Member
- Marketing Coordinator For High...
- Graphic Designer is needed...
- Community Liasion
- Publicity Aide