- 3 Day Startup is an intense, action-packed program focused on entrepreneurship and self-discovery. Students push their limits and build long-lasting friendships while working through the hectic, exhilarating early days of a startup.
- The 3DS lead organizer will apprentice with Austin’s Maia Patrick Donohue and Ripal Nathuji to execute a 3 Day Startup program for Austin high school students.
- 3DS has historically been organized and run by individuals who have a passion for startups. Our organizers range from undergrads and PhD students to professors and administrators.
- Organizing a 3 Day Startup program is a challenging and deeply rewarding endeavor ideal for anyone looking to develop skills in entrepreneurship and educational program development. From start to finish, organizing usually takes 3 to 4 months.The end product is an experience that changes the lives of students throughout the community and builds long-lasting friendships.
- The lead organizer will build a professional reputation within the community and beyond for being able to deliver a sophisticated entrepreneurship program. The relationships our organizers build with leaders in the community often lead to jobs, internships and a boost for their own startups.
- 3DS provides the training, tools, and support for local organizing teams to fully plan and organize the program. The various roles of an organizing team entail Operations, Recruitment, Sponsorship and Publicity. 3DS global can even help you find others to join your local organizing team.
- 3DS will recruit a trained facilitator to run the program to make sure that 3 Day Startup is an unforgettable experience.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Organization Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 to 10 hours per week.