The Site Coordinator will create, strengthen and maintain the bridge between schools and coaches. The site coordinator also facilitates and provides leadership for the collaborative process and development of a continuum of services for schools and coaches. The Site Coordinator functions as a neutral facilitator in the provision of services for coaches, by generating resources for all coaches and schools.
The Site Coordinator reports to the Program Manager and works closely with all staff members and leadership to identify, coordinate and align resources. Together with the help of the Program Manager, the Site Coordinator consistently, monitors coaches to support, advance and measure the success of each student.
The Site Coordinator is primarily responsible for working with school, coaches, and reporting results and deliver data back to the Program Manager. In addition, the site coordinator:
- Builds leadership plan to connect the needs of the coaches and schools with the appropriate providers.
- Identifies and seeks programs and services to meet the mission and goals of Inspirement Tribe.
- Oversees Coaches at their designated sites.
- Documents the attendance of coaches and audits students logs.
- Maintains an enthusiastic relationship with coaches and schools, and embodies the Inspirement Tribe culture, values and beliefs.
- Continuously implements processes and improves operational efficiencies.
- Provides leadership, support, and growth for all coaches and schools.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid TB results required
- Valid CPR and First Aid Certification
- Excellent organizational and computer skills
- Experience with data collection
- Solid team player with a demonstrated ability to work in a flexible environment
- Self-starter who is detailed-oriented, well organized and enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrates an ability to work sensitively with diverse people and communities
- Strong interpersonal skills, and sound judgement
- High standards, integrity, and an authentic sense of humor
- Good verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please complete an application of employment and/or attach your updated resume and at least 3 references, and email to: email@example.com.
- Sports Coaching
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training