Once a month we will help feed, clothe, pass out hygeine products, blankets and anything else needed. We will also do donation drives to allow our family and friends to get involved by donating their gently used winter clothes, shoes, gloves, coats and anythiing else needed.
August - "Sponsor A Sack lunch For $5"
Family and Friends helped raise money to hand out 100 sack lunches around the Denver Downtown area including Speer Blvd, Civic Center Park and The Denver Rescue Mission. We will also put hygiene products inside the sack lunch
Septmeber 5k "Walk for Hunger and Health"
- 5k walk, donations drive to help raise money to feed the homeless. We also want to bring awareness about eating healthy and donating healthy foods for the homeless community.
October "Make it Happen, October Give Back"
- Get everyone you know to donate their gently used winter clothes, shoes, gloves, hygeine products blankets and food to give back to the homeless community.
November - 1st Annual give thanks to our community
- Providing a good meal for everyone who needs a place to go on this day. If you dont have family, or your spending time alone, or you just need a good ol meal join us! (Goal is to feed 1000 people or more!)
- We want local businesses to get involved and "sponsor a dish" Where each business will sponsor a food item enough for 1000 people or more
- We will have people enter a family into a drawing in order to give them and their families a wonderful Christmas. We will pick 4 families in need and provide a meal, presents or whatever the family needs, we want to try and provide that by getting sponsors involved to making that happen.
We also collaborate with other organizations for community event. Check our Facebook for more info.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Event Planning / Management
- Graphic Design / Print
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must have a passion for giving back to low income families or the homeless community.