The Richmond Museum of History seeks capable individuals to assist with tasks related to facilities maitenance including painting, hanging photos, moving large objects like exhibit cases, cleaning hard to reach areas, ongoing trash pick up, weeding and other miscellaneous tasks. We maintain a fun and flexible working environment!
The Museum values our volunteers because we would not be a community museum without the support of the local community.
- Facilities Management
- Janitorial Maintenance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Docent on the SS Red Oak Victory
- Discover Mysteries in the Museum!
- Information Technology Technician
- Help your community history...
- Public Programs Volunteer
- Help us keep our Museum beautiful!
- Marketing Positions for SS Red...
- Carpenter for Local History Museum
- Volunteer Recruiting On The SS...
- Deck Department On The SS Red...
- Electrician on SS Red Oak Victory
- Greeter on SS Red Oak Victory
- Help our community museum...
- Rose Garden Crew
- Steward on SS Red Oak Victory
- Local History Museum Marketing...
- Administrative Assistant
- Volunteer Retail Associate on...
- Graphic Designer needed to make...
- Exhibit Installation Technician