The Richmond Museum of History seeks capable individuals to assist with tasks related to facilities maitenance including painting, hanging photos, moving large objects like exhibit cases, cleaning hard to reach areas, ongoing trash pick up, weeding and other miscellaneous tasks. We maintain a fun and flexible working environment!
The Museum values our volunteers because we would not be a community museum without the support of the local community.
- Facilities Management
- Janitorial Maintenance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Docent on the SS Red Oak Victory
- Discover Mysteries in the Museum!
- Information Technology Technician
- Help your community history...
- Help us keep our Museum beautiful!
- Costume & Textile Collection...
- Public Programs Volunteer
- Marketing Positions for SS Red...
- Photography Collection Volunteer
- Carpenter for Local History Museum
- Volunteer Recruiting On The SS...
- Deck Department On The SS Red...
- Greeter on SS Red Oak Victory
- Help our community museum...
- Steward on SS Red Oak Victory
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Designer needed to make...
- Exhibit Installation Technician
- Video Producer for The SS Red...
- Docent, Public Programs &...