The Richmond Museum of History seeks capable individuals to assist with tasks related to facilities maitenance including painting, hanging photos, moving large objects like exhibit cases, cleaning hard to reach areas, ongoing trash pick up, weeding and other miscellaneous tasks. We maintain a fun and flexible working environment!
The Museum values our volunteers because we would not be a community museum without the support of the local community.
- Facilities Management
- Janitorial Maintenance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Be a docent aboard a World War...
- Discover Mysteries in the Museum!
- Research the holocaust in...
- Information Technology Technician
- Help our community museum...
- Help your community history...
- Rose Garden Crew
- Citizen Historians needed to...
- Help us keep our Museum beautiful!
- Have fun helping plan a benefit...
- Local History Museum Marketing...