Pay It Forward Foundation Board Member Profile
The Pay It Forward Foundation Board of Directors is seeks to add members who will serve a term of 2 years, and available for renewal, based on mutual agreement and a track record of commitment. Specifically, we seek volunteers to support a Development (fundraising) Committee.
Members are asked to assist in specific ways related to their professionals skills and personal experiences.
1 -- as an example, making personal connections through her/his network of contacts and relationships
2 -- Members will assist by highlighting the work of the Foundation in conjunction with Pay It Forward Day, annually held on April 28.
3 -- Members will assist by representing Pay It Forward around their metro area, soliciting support from corporate partnerships and sponsorships.
As well as the expectations of all members of the Board of Directors
- Commitment to financially contribute at least $2,000 annually (This is in bold because we want to be sure you know this is extremely important.)
- Commitment to share the story of the Pay It Forward Foundation with friends, colleagues and new audiences.
- Commitment to connecting the leadership of the Pay It Forward Foundation with potential donors, to provide for the financial success and stability of the organization.
Meetings of the Board of Directors will be held as conference calls, with everyone participating, as best as possible. Meetings will be schedule in advance, with as much consideration to the schedules of members of the Board of Directors as possible.
- Resource Development / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- not more than 10 hours per month
- Willingness to be active supporting the Foundations fundraising and development needs.