Atma requires a Fundraising Volunteer to provide support the Fundraising staff at its partner organisations. The major role of the fundraising volunteer is to create actionable steps for implementation of fund raising, develop required materials/tools for implementation.
- Developing a fundraising plan and strategy for the partner organisation
- Creating a fundraising pitch presentation for the organisation
- Generate new ideas and business opportunities to increase fundraising and fund development to meet and exceed goals.
- Establish an ongoing fundraising program to support the work
- Research potential donors and foundations to identify and evaluate potential funding sources.
Specific Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in fundraising
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office is very helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- A friendly and professional demeanour
- Excellent coordinating skills, positive and energetic attitude
- Strong desire to meet goals and commitments.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 40 hours a week