Atma is looking for skilled volunteers to come to Mumbai and work with our dynamic and growing team. Atma is a non-profit which provides intensive support to education non-profits and social enterprises, helping them solve their daily operational challenges and plan for their future growth. Faced by a lack of resources and expertise, high-potential education organisations are often unable to maximise their impact.
The Atma Accelerator program provides organisations with hands-on guidance and expertise in management and programme delivery. Atma's support enables them to become sustainable and impactful organisations delivering high quality programmes on ground. Since 2007 Atma has reached out to over 25,000 underprivileged children and youth by empowering 24 education non-profits and social enterprises across Mumbai.
If you have a background, interest or skill set in any of the following areas then we are looking for you: Marketing, Business Planning, Fundraising, Human Resources, Impact Assessment, Monitoring and Evaluation, Communications (including photography, videography and written communications), Research, Program Documentation, Organisational Development.
· Initiative and a self starter - willing to set own goals and make sure they are reached
· Maturity and upmost professionalism
· Skills related to area of application
· Great communication skills (including documentation)
· Flexibility and adaptability - you never know what’s going to happen in Mumbai!
· Positive and energetic attitude
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 40 hours a week