- High school and college students who have an interest in working with special needs youth.
- Gain valuable professional skills that will allow you to have a foundation for a future career.
- Possibility for growth and paid position.
- Learn professional development, expand verbal vocabulary, increase experince working with children.
- Become a mentor to a special needs child.
- Improve feelings of self worth and productivity.
- Child Development
- Dance / Aerobics
- Youth Services
- Martial Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours a week