Volunteer Driver San Diego
44 people are interested
PATH San Diego is partnering with local food banks, restaurants, and food distribution agencies in an effort to decrease food waste and increase food donations. Join us by lending a hand and your car! You will save PATH thousands of dollars in meal costs while supporting healthy eating initiatives at our interim housing facilities.
We rely heavily on the generosity of volunteers to help pick-up donations and redistribute them to our interim housing facilities where we serve anywhere from 90 to 130 adults in need.
Volunteer Driver Requirements:
1) You must be at least 18 years of age.
2) You need to have a California car insurance in your name.
3) You must have a California car registration. It does not need to be in your name. It must be the same car under your insurance.
4) You must have a valid California Driver’s License.
5) You must have a clean driving record.
6) You must be able to bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
We'll work with your schedule.
1250 Sixth AvenueSan Diego, CA 92101
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 1 hour per week depending on pick-up sched