Liberty and Access for All seeks a recent graduate or current student who is a junior or senior who would love to learn about the financial and growth aspect of a non-profit organization. This position offers an excellent opportunity to work on substantive projects and can result in a great reference. Priority will be given to those who are flexible and can work indpendently. Currently seeking a student seeking a bachelor or master’s degree in communications. We are also open to applicants who just graduated and looking to build their resume. Must be able to work at least 25 hours per week.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with fundraising events.
- Research foundations, corporate and individual donors.
- Assist the Founder and President with call time to reach out to donors.
- Assist with completing foundation applications.
- Prep marketing material to produce donor packets.
- Write "thank you notes" to donors.
- Work downtown DC and spend time researching donors at the Foundation Center.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Motivated and willing to exceed fundraising goals.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word and Excel).
- Proficient in Google Docs and Google Calendar.
Interested candidates must fill out this online form https://goo.gl/forms/iPfrmDrHzhVhCBO33 and send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Problem Solving
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment