We need a variety of volunteers at our Connections for Hope and Herndon Neighborhood Resource Centers, including:
-Employment Readiness Mentors and volunteers for clinics and workshops
-Tutors for GED, ESL, Math, Chemistry, Biology and Computers
-Afterschool program volunteers to help with a variety of tasks
-Case management volunteers to help clients with online applications for public benefit
-Flyer distributers/food donation request volunteers
-Bilingual front desk volunteers (Spanish)
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Love to play? Come help with...
- Farmer's Market Gleaners
- HNRC Family Engagement Night...
- Stamp Out Hunger Volunteers Needed
- Stuff the Bus Food Drive...
- A Simple Gesture Food Drive...
- ESL Volunteers Needed
- Herndon Neighborhood Resource...
- Robotics Mentors
- Coat Closet Coordinators
- Homework help volunteers needed.