Are you a fun, energetic, and compassionate community member? Are you eager to make an impact while having a good time? Then look no further! Inclucity is not your typical volunteer opportunity; you can expect an engaging evening filled with cowbells, plinko, wine, nerf guns, insightful conversation and so much more.
Hosted by PROVAIL.
PROVAIL is one of the state's largest private, multi-service agencies committed to meeting the needs of children and adults with disabilities - including those with the most severe disabilities, for whom service options and resources are often limited. PROVAIL provides children with the communication devices they need to be successful, makes opportunities available for youth and adults with disabilities to pursue community-based employment, and opens doors for adults with disabilities to have community-based supportive housing, health, leisure, and wellness options to maximize their independence.
If you would like to support people with disabilities while partaking in a fun event please consider volunteering for Inclucity! Inclucity is an opportunity for our community to learn about the challenges and successes of creating an inclusive Puget Sound.
Volunteer duties include:
- Registration & greeting guests
- Booth and game support
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Jillian Whitehill at email@example.com or 206-826-1033. Please include your availability, and any special accommodations you may need (accessibility needs, dietary restrictions etc.)
To learn more about Inclucity visit: http://www.provail.org/inclucity.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Shifts: 11:00AM - 4:30PM or 3:30-11:00PM
- Disability Sector Research Intern
- Support Brain Injury Survivors...
- Support Local Students with...
- Work with Brain Injury Survivors!
- Support People with Disabilities...
- 2016 Fall Augmentative and...
- Development and Fundraising Intern
- Build Your Fundraising Skills...
- Volunteer with PROVAIL at...
- Grant Writing and Research Intern
- Build Your Event Planning Skills...