Do you enjoy working with children? Have an interest in arts and crafts? Children’s Program Support Assistants are essential in our branches to provide assistance to librarians as they prepare for and offer programming for our young patrons. Typical work includes craft preparation, cutting out shapes and projects for story time, and working with children during activities.
Neeeded: Fridays 3-5pm
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week
- Online Application, Interview, References
- Branch Library Aide-College Hill
- Branch Computer Assistant -...
- Branch Library Aide- Miami Twp
- Children's Program...
- Teen Program Support Assistant-...
- Shelf Reader-Blue Ash
- Holds Assistant-Blue Ash
- Adult Program Support...
- Holds Assistant-Harrison
- Children's Program Support...
- Holds Assistant - North Central...
- Branch Library Aide-Madisonville
- Holds Assistant- Loveland
- Holds Assistant - Groesbeck Branch
- Branch Library Aide-Cheviot
- Branch Computer Assistant-Mt....
- After Schools Activities...
- Branch Computer Assistant-Blue Ash
- Branch Computer...
- Holds Assistant - Sharonville...