Are you detail-oriented? Do you enjoy being an integral part of helping a process run smoothly? Holds Assistants are essential in our branches to ensure that requested materials are prepared and ready for our patrons when they come to pick them up. Typical work includes pulling materials requested for hold, placing requested materials in holds location, and return shelving of held items.
Responsibilities: Pull materials requested by patrons to hold; place requested materials in hold location; shelve holds materials that are not picked up by patrons; assist patrons in locating their requested holds materials.
Necessary skills and qualifications: Excellent customer service; attention to detail; ability to read spines and orders as provided by librarians; ability to follow instructions and processes; ability to alphabetize
Needed: Mondays 9:30-11:30am
- People Skills
- Customer Service
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week
- Online Application, Interview, References
- Branch Library Aide-College Hill
- Library Branch Aide-Forest Park
- Branch Computer Assistant -...
- Teen Program Support Assistant-...
- Shelf Reader-Blue Ash
- Holds Assistant-Blue Ash
- Adult Program Support...
- Holds Assistant-Harrison
- Holds Assistant - North Central...
- After School Activities...
- Holds Assistant- Loveland
- Teen Program Support...
- Holds Assistant - Groesbeck Branch
- Holds Assistant-Mt. Washington
- Branch Library Aide-Cheviot
- Branch Computer Assistant-Mt....
- After Schools Activities...
- Branch Computer Assistant-Blue Ash
- Branch Computer...