Do you enjoy working with teens? Teen Program Support Assistants are essential in our branches to provide assistance to librarians as they prepare for and offer programming for our teenage patrons. Typical work includes preparation and working with teens during activities.
Responsibilities: Assist Teen librarian with preparation and during program presentation; cover books; clean books; make copies; occasional assistance with adult programs as needed; assist with room set-up and clean-up after programs
Necessary skills and qualifications: Interest in working with teens; arts and crafts oriented; attention to detail; neatness; knowledge of basic library operations
Teen Volunteer Needed: Wednesday 3:30-5:30pm monthly
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a month
- Online Application, Interview, References
- Branch Library Aide-College Hill
- Library Branch Aide-Forest Park
- Branch Computer Assistant -...
- Teen Program Support Assistant-...
- Shelf Reader-Blue Ash
- Holds Assistant-Blue Ash
- Adult Program Support...
- Holds Assistant-Harrison
- Holds Assistant - North Central...
- After School Activities...
- Holds Assistant- Loveland
- Teen Program Support...
- Holds Assistant - Groesbeck Branch
- Holds Assistant-Mt. Washington
- Branch Library Aide-Cheviot
- Branch Computer Assistant-Mt....
- After Schools Activities...
- Branch Computer Assistant-Blue Ash
- Branch Computer...