ART FOR EVOLUTION, (A.F.E) is a nonprofit charitable organization born in 2013 in Miami, FL, whose goal is preserving our environment by compensating the impact of human activity on our planet through Ecological Participatory Art.
Art For Evolution has opportunities for people interested in working in Public Relations.
Public Relations interns will be involved in a number of activities within the Marketing and Communications department working as members of the Public Relations team.
This is a position for a dedicated, detail-oriented, hard-working person with a professional demeanor who is interested in the arts and enticed by the prospect of making an impact on the community for generations to come.
Interns will assist with a number of projects, including assembling press kits and other media material, writing press releases, mailings, staffing press events.
Superior writing and editing skills
Strong interest in the art and environmental.
Applicants should have strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5/10 hours per week
- Eco Art Gallery Project Team -
- Green on Gray Mobile Team-...
- Online Eco-Magazine Team
- Community Manager - Leave your...
- GRANT WRITER
- 5 DEVELOPMENT PROJECT LEADER to...
- Zero Co2 Events- Project Manager
- Public Relations & Press
- Non profit needs Marketing...
- Translator Earn your Summer Time...
- VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
- Eco-Gift Project, Team