Help improve the lives of those affected by autism by volunteering to serve as a bowling buddy to a child/teen/adult with autism. Each month the Autism Society of Central Virginia offers free bowling for members, and we depend on volunteers to help us make this happen. We offer three separate bowling groups - Elementary, Middle/High, and Adults.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Actively engage the child/teen/adult with autism by befriending them and talking with them.
- Help bowler with bowling as needed.
- Have FUN!
- For elementary group: 1:00-2:30pm - volunteers must be 16 years old or older
- For middle / high school group:1:30-3:00pm - volunteers must be 16 years old and older
- For adult group: 1:00-2:30pm - volunteers must be 18 years old and older
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Some age groups need volunteers to be age 18 and older