Volunteers are needed to help provide on-site childcare for children with autism and their siblings during our monthly meetings for parents and caregivers. This service allows parents to attend workshops, informational sessions and support groups, without having the difficult task of finding childcare for their child.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Enjoy interacting with children with and without autism
- Work alongside other childcare volunteers and take guidance from leaders and child care coordinator
- Focus full attention on children at all times
- Assist with clean up and general organization
- Respect confidentiality of children and families
- Be ready to have fun!
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Child Care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18