Do you enjoy working with the public? Adult Program Support Assistants are essential in our branches to provide assistance to librarians as they prepare for and offer programming for adult patrons. An example program would be English as a Second Language.
Responsibilities: Assist librarian with preparation and during program presentation; cover books; clean books; make copies; assist with room set-up and clean-up after programs
Necessary skills and qualifications: Interest in working with public; attention to detail; neatness; knowledge of basic library operations; additional skills may be required depending on program type
Current need: First and Last Friday of the month 6-8pm
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hrs a month
- Online Application, Interview, References
- Branch Library Aide-College Hill
- Branch Computer Assistant -...
- Branch Library Aide-Groesbeck
- Adult Program Support...
- Holds Assistant-Harrison
- Children's Program Support...
- Holds Assistant - North Central...
- Branch Library Aide-Madisonville
- Teen Program Support...
- Holds Assistant - Groesbeck Branch
- Holds Assistant-Mt. Washington
- Branch Library Aide-Cheviot
- Branch Computer Assistant-Mt....
- After Schools Activities...
- Branch Computer...
- Holds Assistant - Sharonville...