Continuum Care Hospice provides end-of-life care in the Vacaville area. We count on our volunteers to provide our patients with a friendly smile, willingness to listen and allow their stories to unfold, to give a gentle touch, to read or share music, a ballgame... anything that might bring enjoyment for an hour or so. Your unhurried compassionate presence brings a degree of human contact and connection that benefits the patient and the volunteer. Continuum Care Hospice will provide free orientation and training at a time and place convenient for you. Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Monica Jones.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Typically 2 hours per week
- Volunteers visit patients where the patients live and provide own transportation.
- Hospice Volunteering in Novato
- Hospice Volunteering in Vallejo
- Orinda Hospice Volunteers
- Hospice Volunteer - Marin
- Office Support in Hospice Agency
- Hospice Volunteering in Martinez
- Hairdressers needed for hospice...
- Hospice Volunteering in Fairfield
- Hospice Foundation Event Planner
- Hospice Volunteering in Vacaville