Volunteer opportunities begin as early as 6:00 a.m. and go to about 12:00 p.m. We need help from set up to tear down and everything in between. It’s a great way to see your friends and neighbors all the while contributing to a great cause! Volunteer as an individual, family or group. Numerous shifts and types of assignments available to suit any interest and schedule.
We need help with the following:
- Set-Up: Hang signage, arrange awards, unload trucks, set up food, etc.
- Check-In: Check in runners and walkers, hand out t-shirts, take last minute registrations.
- Refreshments: Set up food, distribute food to runners, clean up.
- Course Directors: Stand at path intersections to ensure runner safety and correct direction.
- Finish Line: Direct runners to the finish and set up water table.
- Clean Up: Clean registration and finish area, route area, load up trucks, take down signage, etc.
If you have any questions, please contact Kairleigh Oakes at email@example.com
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment