Thank you for your interest in volunteering at this year’s Bike MS: Bike to Jack & Back Ride! Bike MS is a destination cycling experience where participants ride from Page High School in Franklin, TN to the Jack Daniel’s Distillery in Lynchburg, TN and back again over the course of two days! All funds raised from this weekend event go towards multiple sclerosis research and also funds programs for those locally that are living with MS.
We have numerous volunteer opportunities at both venues on both days. See the list of volunteer positions below and know that I am more than willing to work with your schedule.
Day One- Saturday, October 1 st, 2016
Page High School- 6281 Arno Rd., Franklin, TN
- Registration/ Check-In- 5:30am- 7:00am: When the cyclists arrive, they must check-in inside the Landers Center. Volunteers are needed to give the cyclists their proper credentials, take their donation money and give them any prizes or incentives (such as t-shirts, jerseys) that they have qualified for.
- Page High School Cleanup- 7:15am- 9:00am: Volunteers will help MS Society staff break down tables, chairs and tents, pick up trash, etc.
Motlow State Community College- 6015 Ledford Mill Rd., Tullahoma, TN
- Tent Village Setup- 8am- 10:30am: There will be a festival-like celebration in the parking lot of Motlow State Community College to receive the cyclists, we call this Tent Village. Volunteers are needed to help setup tables, chairs, tents, décor, etc.
- Tent Village Cleanup- 3pm- 5pm: Volunteers will help MS Society staff break down tents, tables and chairs, pick up trash, etc.
Day Two- Sunday, October 2 nd, 2016
Motlow State Community College
- Final Start Line Setup- 5:45am- 7:00am: Volunteers will help staff members setup tents, tables and chairs, décor, etc. THERE IS FREE BREAKFAST IN THE MOTLOW CAFETERIA AT 5:30AM
Page High School
- Final Finish Line Setup- 8:30am- 10:30am: Volunteers will help staff members setup tents, tables and chairs, décor, etc. Free lunch at Page HS.
- Final Finish Line Cleanup- 2pm- 4pm: Volunteers will help staff members tear down tents, tables and chairs, pick up trash, etc. Free lunch at Page HS.
Let me know which position(s) you’d like to help us out with and we will get you signed up! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment