The volunteer office assistant will perform a variety of office tasks depending on organization/department need. This will include sorting incoming correspondence, filing, making outbound calls, and other administrative tasks as assigned by the Manager or Supervisor of Supporter Care.
- Responsible for sorting incoming correspondence to ensure proper delivery to the appropriate child, donor, or department.
- Makes appropriate contact via telephone with ChildFund donors & sponsors to thank them for their support of the organization.
- Filing correspondence & documents to ensure easy access for ChildFund staff.
- Other light office duties as assigned.
- Must present a professional appearance and a friendly manner
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of ChildFund volunteers, partners and donors
- Familiarity with basic office equipment (copier, scanner, etc.)
- Knowledge that your work is making a difference in the lives of vulnerable, excluded and deprived children around the world.
- Work experience
- Free parking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 2-4 hours per week