ORGAN DONOR ENROLLMENT DAY
- NY is 50th out of 50 states in regards to percentage of residents who are registered organ & tissue donors
- Only 27% of NY residents are registered donors. Compared to the national average of 50%
- Nearly 10,000 New Yorkers are waiting for a life-saving transplant
- Every 18 hours a New Yorker dies waiting for a transplant
LiveOnNY wants to do something about that, and with your help we can. Help us make an ordinary day an EXTRAordinary day!
Join us for the second annual Organ Donor Enrollment Day. One Day. One Goal. Eliminate the excuses. Eliminate the procrastination. Canvas the streets to register as many willing New Yorkers as organ & tissue donors as possible.
HOW DOES THE DAY WORK?
Participants have one goal: enroll as many New Yorkers as possible. To do this, we need your help:
STEP 1: register to participate in the day @ www.enrollmentday.org
STEP 2: collect enrollments by tabling in public, hitting the streets, taking forms to work, calling friends...
STEP 3: enjoy yourself! Businesses, hospitals, legislators, LiveOnNY staff and many more are signed up to join in the festivities
- People Skills
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Public Speaking
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- as long or as brief as possible on Oct. 6!