It's hard to believe, but Voices for CASA Children is already gearing up for our 4th Annual Superhero Run to be held in April 2017. This event boasts 500+ attendees and includes a 5k, 1k, and Kids Dash, along with a costume contest, games and activities for the whole family.
Help make next year's race even bigger better by joining our team!
Position Title: SHR Marketing Committee Member
Reports to: Senior Manager of Marketing
Summary: The Marketing Committee Members will work with the Senior Manager of Marketing and the Superhero Race Committee to successfully carry out the marketing campaign for the Superhero Race.
- Identify marketing strategies for various target groups
- Assist in drafting and producing print and digital marketing materials
- Participate in outreach opportunities
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Manager of Marketing
- Must present a professional and friendly demeanor
- Must be dependable
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized
- Experience in marketing, social media or design preferred
- Must be respectful and maintain privacy of Voices for CASA Children volunteers, donors and partners
Training and Supervision:
- Attends general Volunteer Orientation
- Will receive additional training from Senior Manager of Marketing on job-specific skills
Time Commitment: This position must be willing to commit tomeeting one day a month for Committee meetings as well as working independently on assigned tasks. This is anticipated to be a 5 hour a month time commitment.
- Gain experience in event planning and marketing
- Knowledge that your work is helping build a greater network of support around the thousands of children in the Maricopa County foster care system
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Web Design
- Graphic Design / Print
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours per month