Organizing and Friendship
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1376 Hoyt Ave SSt. Paul, MN 55108
Are you and organized person? Do you like helping others get things in their right places? We have a few elders that could benefit from your skills. Just one or two hours a week to visit with and help them organize belongings that they need or no longer need as well as providing a friendly listening ear for them to share thier thoughts with. It is as simple as that.
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours a week
- Volunteer Driver
- Friendly Encouraging Visitor for...
- Volunteer Grocery Store Driver
- Creator of Digital Newsletter...
- Bread Pick Up and Drop off from...
- Organizing and Friendship
- Gardening Outdoors for a Senior
- Skilled Office Support, Writing...
- Grocery Shopping with Elder
- Visiting a Senior
- CPR and First Aid Trainer...
- Help a Senior learn to navigate...
- Hair Care or Aromatherapy for...
- Senior Friend and Caregiver...