Organizing and Friendship
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1376 Hoyt Ave SSt. Paul, MN 55108
Do you like learning about others and feel you are an organizer? Do you like helping others get things in their right places? We have a few elders that could benefit from your skills. Just one or two hours a week to visit with and help them organize belongings that they need or no longer need as well as providing a friendly listening ear for them to share their thoughts with. It is as simple as that.
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours a week
- Visiting a Senior
- CPR and First Aid Trainer...
- Volunteer Driver
- Friendly Encouraging Visitor for...
- Volunteer Grocery Store Driver
- Help a Senior learn to navigate...
- Organizing and Friendship
- Gardening Outdoors for a Senior
- Skilled Office Support, Writing...
- Hair Care or Aromatherapy for...
- Senior Friend and Caregiver...
- Grocery Shopping with Elder