Come learn more about ways to get involved with Children and Youth at Simpson Housing. You will get a chance to explore how homelessness impacts young people and how, as a community and individually, we can respond to support them.
We will cover the different programs that Simpson offers for youth and you can decide where your volunteering might make a difference.
- Literacy / Reading
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- This is a one-time session, 1.5 hours
- Shelter Support Volunteer
- Diaper Drive A-Go-Go!
- Welcome Home Basket Provider
- Morning Rush Coffee Drive
- Lunch Provider for Shelter Guests
- Baby Bin Volunteer
- Mentor for Middle School Students
- Literacy Mentor
- Celebration Gift Basket
- Healthy Home Essentials
- Give a BOOST to Literacy...
- Shelter Hot Breakfast Provider
- Intro to Volunteering with...
- Shelter Hot Evening Meal Provider
- Supply Drive for Women
- Youth Group Overnight and...
- Tourists and Travelers: Give us...
- Undercover Drive!