Make-A-Wish Minnesota grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy.
Wishes are more than just a nice thing. And they are far more than gifts, or singular events in time. Wishes impact everyone involved - wish kids, volunteers, donors, sponsors, medical professionals and communities. The impact varies. For wish kids, just the act of making their wish come true can give them the courage to comply with their medical treatments. Parents might finally feel like they can be optimistic. And still others might realize all they have to offer the world through volunteer work or philanthropy.
Whatever the odds, whatever the obstacles ... wishes find a way to make the world better.
We are seeking volunteers who are passionate about our mission and have excellent skills and experience in the appropriate areas of video filming and editing.
The Video Production Volunteer will have the primary responsibility of crafting, creating, and editing video projects within our organization to highlight the organization, events and wish stories.
* Local to the Twin Cities metro area
* Must have access to his or her own equipment and editing tools.
* Experience with video editing software and iMovie
* Video production skills and experience
* Experience creating YouTube videos
* Social media savvy (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google+, YouTube)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment