The Data Manager will play a pivotal role in growing and improving the AsylumConnect catalog. You will work closely with our Director of Catalog, Emma Biegacki, to make resource verification more comprehensive, simplify the resource collection process, and ensure our resource database remains error-free. This is an exciting opportunity to improve your data analysis skills while helping us to ensure the quality of our catalog.
We’re looking for a meticulous, hard-working individual who is passionate about the AsylumConnect catalog.
- Report (and work closely with) the Director of Catalog.
- Brainstorm ways to improve resource verification for the catalog.
- Assist with the cleaning-up and maintaining of the resource database for the catalog.
- Help to organize and coordinate the data collection and verification effort for the catalog. Update the data collection and verification rubrics as needed.
- Complete other catalog-related tasks as assigned by the Director of Catalog.
- Interest/background in one or more of the following area(s): database management, data analysis, research, statistics.
- Superior written and oral English language skills.
- Working skill set in Excel, and/or Squarespace, HTML, CSS, WordPress or other content management system(s).
- Bonus(es): extensive experience working with data, knowledge of analysis software (SPSS, SAS).
- Technical, data-driven, meticulous.
- Superior understanding of the AsylumConnect catalog.
*To apply visit our website at: http://www.asylumconnect.org/join-our-team/
*Start/end date are negotiable.
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- SQL / MySQL
- Database Administration
- Content Management Systems
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18