We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Fundraising Manager to work closely with Grace Liu, our Director of Finance and Legal, to lead our fundraising efforts. This is the opportunity to brainstorm and execute a comprehensive fundraising strategy for AsylumConnect. As Fundraising Manager, you will play a pivotal role in attracting much-needed funding to our cause.
- Report (and work closely with) the Director of Finance and Legal.
- Develop and implement fundraising strategies (including creative crowdfunding campaigns).
- Help to assess/monitor fundraising needs to meet organizational goals.
- Assist the Director of Finance and Legal with researching and obtaining corporate sponsorship.
- Assist the Director of Finance and Legal with identifying and securing additional sources of funding (such as private and governmental grants).
- Maintain all fund development records.
- Interest/background in one or more of the following area(s): fundraising, grant writing, research, proposal development, project management.
- Proven ability to record, monitor and report financial progress.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: help to write dynamic funding proposals and inspire people to donate to our cause.
- Strong research skills and attention to detail: research potential corporate sponsors and additional sources of funding.
- You are creative, self-motivated, and enthusiastic.
- Bonus(es): Knowledge or experience in seeking corporate sponsorship, launching creative crowdfunding campaigns or grant writing.
*Apply on our website at: http://www.asylumconnect.org/join-our-team/
*Start/end date are negotiable.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18