Fund Raising Team Leader
1 person is interested
The FundraisingTeam Leader manages annual fundraising for Walnut Creek Village.
The Fundraising Team Leader will:
- Develop the annual fundraising plan and budget to include
- Direct approaches to obtain corporate, government, and foundation grants
- Direct the development of annual fundraising events
- Direct and implement annual campaigns to gather donations from interested individuals
- Identify the need for additional Fundraising Team members
- Work with the Volunteer Recruiting Team Leader to develop job descriptions, source, and interview candidates for committee positions
- Select and manage all Fundraising Team members
This position will serve on the Walnut Creek Village Advisory Committee.
A complete job description will be provided to interested volunteers.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours per week
- Convey a passion for Walnut Creek Village and the difference it will make for seniors