Center 360 Youth Volunteers, Tutors, & Mentor
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
41 people are interested
We are in need of your help. Center 360 has partnered with Reid Park Academy and the West Corridor community to provide career enrichment programs for youth in grades 5 - 8.
We often hear the talks of what needs to be done in our communities, and now we are asking you to join us in doing the heavy lifting.
- Volunteers to assist with Music, Arts, Athletics, an/or Technology programs
- Volunteers to help with tutoring and homework help
- Volunteers to assist with mentoring 1-2 youth during the school year
- Volunteers to help us decorate the building, gym, and classrooms
- Volunteers who are truly committed to making a difference!
To be specific, volunteers are needed (Monday - Thursday) to meet the students at Reid Park Academy (4108 W Tyvola Rd, Charlotte, NC 28208) no later than 3p. You will then walk the students to the trailers on the campus and assist the students with homework help/tutoring and journaling.
At 430p, Program Coaches will facilitate the career development programs. We would love for you to stay and assist the Program Coaches if you are able to!
Have fun with our scholars, be patient, and teach them something new everyday!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Center 360
PO Box 31653, Charlotte, NC 28231, US
The mission of Center 360 is to empower, inspire and educate our youth. The goal is to rekindle the youth’s commitment to learning and to help them understand their purpose.
Center 360 is a place where youth can come to learn self-awareness, resilience, develop academic persistence, and be educated and trained on career opportunities that will lead to life-sustaining employment. Our programs and activities are created to target disengaged youth between the ages of 11-18 in the Charlotte Mecklenburg County area, who are not exposed to the various careers that exist within the music, arts, athletics and technology fields.
4108 W Tyvola RdCharlotte, NC 28208
- General Education
- Literacy / Reading
- Basic Computer Skills
- Special Needs
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hrs per week to multiple days/shifts
- Takes initiative! Passion for working with children (and their families). Inspire our scholars to be and do better than yesterday!!!