We are in need of your help. Center 360 has partnered with Reid Park Academy to provide after school programs for youth in grades 5 - 8.
We often hear the talks of what needs to be done in our communities, and now we are asking you to join us in doing the heavy lifting.
- Volunteers to assist with Music, Arts, Athletics, Technology programs
- Volunteers to help with tutoring and homework help
- Volunteers to help us decorate the building, gym, and classrooms
- Volunteers who are truly committed to making a difference!
To be specific, volunteers are needed (Monday - Friday) to meet the students at Reid Park Academy (2414 Lester Street, Charlotte, NC 28208) no later than 3p. You will then walk the students to the Amay James Rec Center (located next door to the school) and assist the students with snacks and homework help/tutoring.
At 430p, volunteer Program Coaches will to facilitate the career development programs. We would love for you to stay and assist the Program Coaches if you are able to. A curriculum will be provided along with themes of the week and journals. Volunteer Program Coaches must be knowledgeable and have experience in program area.
Volunteer Coaches are welcomed to bring their personal equipment/items to conduct the lesson.
Have fun with the scholars, be patient, and teach them something new everyday!
- Sports Coaching
- Visual Arts
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hrs per week to multiple days/shifts
- Takes initiative!; Knowledgeable in areas of Music, Arts, Athletics, and/or Technology