The Marketing & Communications Team Member assists the Marketing Team Leaderwith support for fundraising activities. The M&C Associate provides vital services to raise funds and participation for such events.
This work will increase visibility for the Tournament and interest in the Walnut Creek Village, and ultimately in memberships and additional volunteers.
Under the supervision of the Marketing Team Leaderr:
- Contact organizations by telephone and email to request support, both financial and in-kind donations, for various events
- Use a provided call list and script specific to the call or email’s purpose
- Follow-up as needed
- Direct inquiries to the appropriate person within WC Village
- Results will reflect the number of contacts made successfully and the resulting funds and goods pledge
This opportunity is ongoing.
A full job description will be provided to interested responders.
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5-6 hours per week
- Comfortable asking for money. Discuss opportunities Walnut Creek Village offers.