Register Blood Donors in the Portland and Vancouver Area
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVarious sitesPortland, OR 97209
Help save lives of local area patients by becoming a Registration Volunteer!
Registration volunteers are the first link in a long life-saving chain. This position involves greeting donors as they arrive, registering them in our system, and directing them to the next steps in the donation process. Training is provided.
Volunteers work at our Blood Centers and at community mobile blood drives and should enjoy working with the public, be able to sit at a computer for up to 30-60 minutes at a time, be computer savvy, and enjoy working in an ever-changing regulated environment. This position is perfect for those seeking work experience in Healthcare. Previous experience with the Blood Center or having donated blood in the past is not required.
Volunteers are needed daytime and evenings, weekdays and weekends.
Contact us today to become part of our team!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Active Retirees Needed to...
- Care for Blood Donors in...
- Help Save Lives in Kitsap,...
- Couriers Needed! Drive Our...
- Care for Blood Donors in the...
- Register Blood Donors in...
- Administrative Assistant
- Help Save Lives in Pierce County!
- Summer Volunteer Internships
- Interested in a Career in...
- Volunteer Ambassador Needed for...
- Register Blood Donors in the...
- Greet, Register or Care for...