It's hard to believe, but Voices for CASA Children is already gearing up for our 4th Annual Superhero Run to be held in April 2017. This event boasts 500+ attendees and includes a 5k, 1k, and Kids Dash, along with a costume contest, games and activities for the whole family.
Help make next year's race even bigger better by joining our team!
Position Title: SHR Sponsorship Committee Member
Reports to: Community Liaison
Summary: The Sponsorship Committee Members will work with the Sponsorship Committee Chair and the Super Hero Race Committee to successfully secure sponsors for the 2017 Super Hero Race.
- Assist in drafting sponsorship levels, criteria, and benefits
- Identify potential sponsors and participate in outreach efforts
- Answer questions regarding the benefits of sponsorship and the work of Voices
- Other duties as assigned by the Community Liaison
- Must present a professional and friendly demeanor
- Must be dependable
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized
- Must be comfortable speaking in diverse settings
- Must be confident in making sponsorship requests
- Must be respectful and maintain privacy of Voices for CASA children volunteers, donors, and partners
Training and Supervision:
- Attends general Volunteer Orientation
- Will receive additional training from Community Liaison on job specific skills
Time Commitment: This position must be willing to commit to meeting one day a month for Committee meetings as well as meeting with potential sponsors. This is anticipated to be a 5 hour a month time commitment.
- Gain experience in event fundraising and outreach
- Knowledge that your work is helping build a greater network of support around the thousands of children in the Maricopa foster care system
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5 hours per month