BROOKDALE HOSPICE OFFERS STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN THE HELPING PROFESSION.
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE MARICOPA/PINAL COUNTY AREAS
Gain experience for a Career in Office Administration, Nursing, Spiritual Counseling and Medical Social Work within the Hospice Setting. We need caring, compassionate people who enjoy serving others.
We have volunteer opportunities throughout the Valley. Most of our volunteers are companions for our patients, as many do not have family. Sharing life stories is so important, and it's usually our volunteers who bring out the best.
Volunteering is rewarding and set YOUR own schedule. Whether you have a few hours a month, or a few days, it ALL counts.
Hospice Volunteers are a treasured part of the Hospice Team, the families we serve and most importantly, our patients.
Thank you for being a servant!
I look forward to meeting you soon!
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Customer Service
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 100 plus hours
- Willingness and committment to serving others
- BEREAVEMENT/SPIRITUAL CARE...
- PATIENT CARE VOLUNTEER/INTERN...
- STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
- Hospice Companion Volunteer
- MUSIC/MELODIC SINGING VOLUNTEERS...
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT Volunteer
- VETERAN TO VETERAN VOLUNTEER...
- Hospice Companionship Volunteer
- CRAFT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- ARTS, PAINTS, HAIR DRESSERS,...
- Hospice Opportunities &...