Multiple opportunities to Serve
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
- Intake Coordinator- meaning you would work with our Donorsnap data base and look through each application and learn how to add them into our database, resource them out or help them into our program. You would be working alongside Staci, our Program Coordinator.
- Grant/ research team- If you like to research and write, this is the volunteer opportunity for you! We have a lot of templates we have used in the past so we could go over the style of grant writing and then see if that was a good fit for you.
- Pantry Coordinator- this position needs a lot of attention to detail. We are trying to get someone in to put together a scanning system to help us stay organized with the items we have on our shelves. Our pantry is set up more like a grocery store and similar to a grocery store we move things forward and we make sure the items that are expiring first are in the front. We are switching up how we are doing things in the pantry. If you are a project person, this may be the volunteer position for you!
- Working in Database cleaning it up- meaning you would work with our DonorSnap data base and look through names in our system to see if they are up-to-date. You would need to call them and update their information. Once we feel that you are comfortable in the program we may have more for you to work on.
- Finance/ accountant Volunteer- working in QuickBooks and DonorSnap. Will go over more details if interested.
We are here Monday-Thursday from 9a-5p. Any time donated would be greatly appreciated!
About SPARC Hope
11921 Brinley Ave, Suite 101, LOUISVILLE, KY 40243, US
SPARC Hope is dedicated to developing the potential of single mothers and fathers in the Kentuckiana area with encouragement, education, and by setting a good example through a Christian viewpoint.
- We want to empower single parents to seek a better quality of life through pursuing higher education, allowing them to become self-supportive through a new career.
- Breaking the cycle of poverty through higher education or technical education.
- We know the road to the American Dream is full of obstacles, we help single-parent families navigate through those obstacles.
- SPARC Hope serves single-parent families who are struggling to make ends meet and who are willing to make the extra effort to help secure the future for themselves and their children.
- We are a liaison between resources and services for single moms in our community. SPARC Hope is not a welfare or charity, but rather a hand up.
- Our goal is to uplift the Spiritual, Physical and Emotional needs of single moms.
Thank you in advance for your willingness to serve with SPARC Hope!
Please visit our website for all opportunities at SPARC Hope and fill out our Volunteer Application! That way we know how to accommodate your busy schedule and you can use your talent!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, once completed.
We appreciate all that our volunteers do!!