We seek an Escorted Transportation Service (ETS) Coordinator to join our team. Volunteer from the comfort of your own home in this flexible role as a Coordinator. Coordinate rides for appreciative seniors to and from medical appointments. Coordinators must have access to and be comfortable using a phone and computer, demonstrate effective communication skills, and demonstrate good organizational skills and attention to detail. Coordinators rotate for 2-week shifts. During a shift, coordinators are responsible for checking a voice mailbox where riders request rides and then reach out to our pool of volunteer drivers to find available drivers.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, 2-week shift volunteering from your home
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Friendly Visitors
- Escorted Transportation Services...
- Benefits Assistant/Volunteer
- Program Assistants - House of...
- Escorted Transportation Service...
- Volunteer Office Administrative...
- Program Assistants
- Social Service Support
- Social Services Program Support
- Front Desk Reception Assistants
- Gift Shop Assistant
- Cafe Assistant
- Welcome Desk Ambassador